Saturday, May 9, 2015

Long Time No See!

Wow it has been so long since I last posted.  It's kind of embarrassing that it is now May and to look back and see that the last thing I shared was a HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!  And that there wasn't much before that either.  This last year was kind of a flop on posts, but I had a few reasons.  I am still new to blogging, and am not to the point where I'm months ahead in prepared posts just waiting to be posted.  I am still at the point where if I put something up, it's because the paint is still wet and I literally JUST finished it!  Haha but I hope to get better at that.  

This last year was extremely crazy for my little family.  We temporarily moved out of state for a few months for a summer sales job my husband had, and then we moved back again. So we had two moves last summber/fall, and now we are about to move again!  Also, we had another baby in December!  SURPRISE!  His name is Rockwell Oaks Ritchey, and we are so in love.  

So between moving a few times, a billion doctor visits, a new baby, and an extremely tenacious toddler, I haven't been up to taking the time to document anything I've done.  But I hope to start sharing things again! So stay tuned!

(And I have become increasingly aware that the color in my photos look suuuper off on other computer displays for some reason, so I'm trying to figure that out.  If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong please comment!  Haha thanks!)




No comments: